Travelling around country NSW provides me with plenty of long stretches where I can settle in for a podcast or two. These are my top five podcasts that help me maintain my mindset and the changes 1’m progressing through.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – This is just a little gem where Gretchen is joined by her sister Elizabeth Craft to share real nuggets of gold in building a happier life. They are real, uncover the frailties of life and provide sustainable action points that help you live a happier life.
- 12 Minute Conversations with Engel Jones – Another gem from the laidback style of Trinidad where Engel Jones has set out on a personal crusade to interview thousands of inspiring people and help develop their Y.O.U.R.S statement. A must listen for me from now on.
- The Positive Psychology Podcast – Diving in where many fear to tread is the Positive Psychology podcast. You won’t hear the latest news, or current affairs but you will listen in to an amazing array of special guests providing advice for you to live in a more positive way.
- The Coach Curl Podcast – Featuring our very own Coach Curl, this podcast provides some real inspiration for those looking to change their lives. A great array of guests, combined with quick rants and monologues, this podcast never fails to surprise.
- The Joe Rogan Podcast – yep, I listen to Joe Rogan. As does most of the world. Great guests, great conversations and his knowledge continues to amaze me.
So there is my Top 5. Do you listen to them? What would you add to the list? Share your favourite podcasts in the comments below.