Being a student of human behaviour, I know there are many different ways in which the concept of “success” is viewed. Success, the word or is it a concept? It’s searched for, it’s worked for. We compare against it and we judge upon it. To have a mindset of success is often a key ingredient missing from many. We end up comparing, judging and trying to knock people down. Why?
Success is elusive. Many consider success is about luck. About being in the right place at the right time. And about knowing the right people. There may be some truth in that. Elements of these can often be found when researching successful people. Absolutely. But what is also incredibly evident is the work put in and the belief that they have. They have a mindset of success.
The Five Ways to Mindset of Success
And here are five ways to build a mindset of success.
- Develop Positive Thinking. Positive people can enact positive changes within themselves and within their surroundings. They lighten up a room simply by being in it. Other people gravitate towards them because they know they’ll benefit from them – whether it be through words of encouragement or even just a simple smile directed their way. Tap into the power of positive thinking as a foundation for success.
- Supercharge your Energy – Successful people manage their energy and understand how to hack and supercharge it. When we have energy to burn, we can accomplish more and surge towards the creation of our success mindset.
- Develop Resilience – The warrior of old developed a mindset that built success through single mindedness and intention. They were able to overcome many obstacles through this discipline. The resilience they developed within themselves, allowed them to keep the important outcomes front of mind. By doing this they managed to keep their actions aligned with their outcomes and achieved continued success because of this.
- Develop Structure – Successful people develop structure around their life and careers The build power hours, they develop a routine for success. The understand the pillars of which success is built upon and work to create the structure and the process to deliver.
- Set Goals. Successful set goals and importantly set behaviours to achieve the goals. Anticipation is bred through the setting of goals and anticipation is one of our greatest powers. It keeps us working hard and diligently to achieve them. All due to that beautiful thing called dopamine that rewards us with an anticipatory release that keeps us projecting forward.
The mindset of success is within each and every one of us. The power sits within you. It can be developed through undertaking courses and having a community around you. This can be accomplished. Check out the new academy that Tony “Coach” Curl has put together with over 50 programs designed to help you develop a success mindset.